Thursday 8 December 2011

A Poorly Poppy

Dear Poppy she has been feeling poorly. All a girl wants when she is not well is her Daddy. Bless her.




She is feeling better this morning and has managed to keep some food down. Chicken breast fillets !!!!

We had a lovely walk yesterday in the winter sunshine.



Church Cove
I was shocked to see that there has been quite a bit of coastal erosion and that the coast path has become unsafe. The National Trust are monitoring the whole cliff here.


When we got down into Church Cove the waves were rolling and crashing in.


Church Cove


Church Cove


We had the beach to ourselves again. The bad weather is keeping people indoors.

No walks for us today, it's too windy to walk the coastpath.

I called into the framers to see how A Dutch Beauty was coming on. It had been stretched but not framed. I was glad that I saw it as I spotted a thread showing.

It amazes me - no matter how careful you are there is always one thread.

I have a new audio book to listen to - Shades of Death by Aline Templeton narrated by David Thorpe. It is a detective mystery. It has a good story line and the narrator has a pleasant voice to listen to. So often a bad narrator can spoil a good book.  So far I am enjoying it.

I am going to settle down to some more stitching this afternoon with Poppy and Blue and by new book
.
Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx