Monday 16 January 2012

Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier

Home of a Needleworker - LNS

The weeks are flying by in 2012. Time seems to go faster and faster. I thought that I would share with you a project that I completed in 2011 - Home of a Needleworker by LNS.


Home of a Needleworker - LNS

I love Diane's designs and you can find them in most rooms of my home.

I have had a strange weekend with one thing and another. My page views continued to be excessively high throughout the weekend because of the bird names. I suppose that it didn't help that the post in question was titled "And They Sinned".

Then on Saturday afternoon Ray and I went out for a walk with Poppy and Blue and found that I had left the memory card for the camera in the computer. Typically we saw lots of things that would have made great shots.

On Sunday whilst editing photographs I took in the morning I wiped the whole card by accident, hundreds of photos gone :(     I guess that it goes that way sometimes.

I had however, transferred a few to the albums on seasidecottagescornwall so I am able to share those with you.


Male Chaffinch in the seaside holiday cottage garden Poldhu Cove Mullion on the Lizard Peninsula Cornwall  seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk

Doesn't he have the cutest expression on his face.


Collared Dove in the seaside holiday cottage garden Poldhu Cove Mullion on the Lizard Peninsula Cornwall  seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk

We several pairs of collared doves in the garden. I love the soft coos they make.


Cyanistes caeruleus  in the seaside holiday cottage garden Poldhu Cove Mullion on the Lizard Peninsula Cornwall  seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk


Cyanistes caeruleus are everywhere in the garden busy darting here and there. They are such so small, I love their colours.


You never know what you are going to see when you go out for a walk. On Sunday we came across some vintage vehicles parked on the headland.





Vintage Vehicle parked on the headland at Poldhu Cove Mullion on the Lizard Peninsula Cornwall  seasidecottagescornwall.co.uk

I did manage to get some stitching time in last night and hope to have some more progress pictures soon. Hopefully I will be able to start Ann Medd soon.

Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx