Sunday 22 January 2012

And The Winner Is ...........

La couleur de coeur - The colour of the heart

My DH has just made the draw and the winner is Deborah from Cranberry Samplings.

Congratulations Deborah I hope that you enjoy stitching Marie's beautiful design. Please could you email me your address and I will pop the chart and some goodies into the mail for you.

 I wish everyone could have won. Hopefully it will be your turn to be lucky when I have a giveaway for the chart And They Sinned, probably, by the end of the week when I have finished this endless grass. Watch this space !

This is a very quick post as I am having a chaotic couple of days. Normal blogging should resume next week when I will catch up with all the posts in my reader.

Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx