Wednesday 5 February 2014

A Start and a Finish

Ellenor Wykcs - The Scarlet Letter

I started Ellenor last night. Love, love this flower.

Rachel Jarratt - The Scarlet Letter

I finished Rachel on Monday night, took her to the framers yesterday and her she is back today already hung.

My framer has excelled himself with his service.


Rachel Jarratt - The Scarlet Letter


Rachel Jarratt - The Scarlet Letter

I have been saving this quote for a special sampler as for me this is what a SAL, my Scarlet Letter Year and blogging with you is all about.



This sampler has a heartfelt dedication.




The year is drawing to a close but the group is continuing as "Our Scarlet Letter Years" and if you would like to join us and stitch an SL sampler you would be very, very welcome.

Warm Wishes from Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore Nicola xxx